- Provide broad levels of support and oversight across all financial crimes risk disciplines, including anti-money laundering advisory, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, and governance, for the APAC region.
- Chair the front line APAC FCRM/Business Control weekly meetings, host the monthly Financial Crimes Risk Management Oversight Council, and ensure all escalation items are documented for U.S. and APAC regional reporting
- Support all APAC FCRM business-related needs, including annual cost allocation, alignment of FCRM services to APAC strategic plans, business continuity plans, records management, communication and stakeholder management
- Responsible for all APAC FCRM reporting and analytics support. This includes the APAC FCRM Monthly Report, APAC Risk Heat Maps, and FCRM metrics dashboard
- Coordinate with international FCRM counterparts to apply consistent methodologies, advice, and oversight across the regions
- Design, measure and monitor the financial crimes risk level against regional financial crimes risk appetite and other key indicators as part of the second line of defense oversight process. An ongoing initiative to right-size the key indicators for APAC FCRM to align with other regional FCRM teams
- Other special projects and initiatives to support the APAC FCRM team, as required
We Value Diversity
- • Minimum 7 year work experience in financial industry or financial crimes risk management
- • Bachelor degree or above and compliance related certifications holders are preferred (e.g. CAMS, CFE etc.)
- • Strong English communication, both verbal and written
- • Experienced user of Microsoft office (in particular, PowerPoint) and Web based applications
- • Ability to develop strong relationships and work in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- • Strong working knowledge in Financial Crimes subject matter across AML, Anti-Bribery Corruption, and Sanctions
- • Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex problems and develop solutions with a cross functional team
- • Excellent stakeholder management skills to collaborate and navigate a diverse group of stakeholders in U.S., other OUS teams and within the APAC region
- • Ability to meet multiple and often overlapping project deliverables on time and per specification
- • Strong communication / organizational / prioritization skills to operate in a complex environment
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.