Develop and champion the user’s experience across all digital screens. You’ll continually develop and improve UI designs, create functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs, and help us grow our customer base. You'll work on mobile and web projects for our banking clients from all around the world
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for every aspect of the user’s experience; develop user-friendly design elements and interactions, create full screen mockups and clickable prototypes.
- Be effective in communicating design ideas and flows using storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, etc.
- Be proactive in experimenting by testing solutions at every available opportunity.
- Build strong relationships and facilitate discussions with tech development teams, product management teams and customer experience teams.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and business requirements.
- Advocate your work and bring company-wide awareness to the user-centered design process.
- Conduct ongoing research on competitors, best practices across the world and across industries.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI design trends, patterns and best practices. Evaluate best practices across industries and continuously document improvement ideas. Observe innovative ideas across emerging media and consumer behaviour in the financial sector.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Software skills: Sketch or Photoshop. Nice-to-have, but not necessary: InvisionApp, Zeplin.
- A degree or graduate diploma in graphic design, visual design, advertising or a similar discipline.
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience in an ad agency and/or brand consultancy and/or in-house design studio.
- A strong portfolio which showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies which demonstrates considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
- Strong foundational knowledge in UX, User-Centered Design, Interaction Design and Responsive Design.
- Highly meticulous attitude, with unrelenting attention to detail – even under demanding time constraints.
- Problem solving mindset, strong team spirit and complete commitment to work quality.
- Ability to advocate and defend UX design decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be involved in persuading and presenting to different levels of stakeholders.