Lead, Enterprise Architecture Governance
Enterprise Architecture (EA) Governance plays a vital role in the organisation to manage and enforce Technology Architecture Standards and Direction as well as ensuring alignment between the Technology and Business strategies. It harmonises the architectural requirements into a comprehensive set of Architecture Directions, Guiding Principles, Guidelines and Directions of Use for the various parties to follow in solution proposal and project implementations.
As the Lead of the Enterprise Architecture Team, he/she is expected to possess the following attributes:
- Positive attitude and is resilient when dealing with challenges.
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate and develop the team members.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and effectively articulate technical concepts, solutions, recommendations, etc.
- Ability to work independently and being a self-starter.
- Vast industry knowledge and experience in defining and governing Enterprise Technology Architecture.
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical mind to propose sound and practical solutions to resolve Technology Architecture problems.
- Ability to establish close collaborations with stakeholders across Business and IT communities which include Technical Leads, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, etc.
- Keen mindset for improvements of day-to-day operation
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture Team to uphold and uplift the governance standards and coverage of Technology Architecture in OCBC Group.
- Chair solution and project reviews for entities within OCBC Group to ensure the proposed solutions and project implementations adhere to the Technology Architecture Standard.
- Define and enhance Technology Architecture Standards, Architecture Directions, Guiding Principles, Directions of Use, etc.
- Govern the management of obsolescence of applications and technologies within OCBC Group to meet the defined KRI indicators.
- Enforce standardisation of platforms, technologies, frameworks and processes within OCBC Group.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies to enhance the Technology Architecture recommendations to support future needs of OCBC Group.
- Review and approve design proposals and Technology Architecture recommendations to ensure alignment with the Technology Architecture Standards and Direction.
- Degree in a related IT discipline.
- 20 years or more IT solution delivery experience with at least 10 years in a similar role to manage the Enterprise Architecture governance and with excellent track record.
- Possess leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teanwork and collaboration.
- Extensive people and team management experience, including strong coaching skills to develop team members for greater heights.
- Possession of Financial Technology experience.
- Significant experience in successfully led large cross-functional teams or enterprise projects will be added advantage.