Lead Digital Wealth Sales
Wealth Management Sales in Banking is a critical pillar supporting OCBC's growth. Increasingly the thrust of sales is being driven via digital channels esp via the Mobile Banking App.
This role will Lead the strategy and execution towards the digital sales volume goals for the wealth products suite.
The hired candidate will lead a specially assembled Digital Wealth Sales Squad with a clear focus on driving online acquisition and cross sell of the wealth suite of products. The cross functional team comprises dedicated and shared resources across Wealth product owners, Digital Customer Experience, Data & Analytics, Branch Banking, Finance etc.
The role will also include responsibility for the core drivers of digital sales such as improving sales capabilities within the app, tracking and measurement dashboarding, product-mix optimization etc. Deep expertise in direct-response and performance marketing, martech/adtech foundations, understanding of P&L, and stakeholder management will be critical to the success of this role. Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the digital acquisition sales execution plan and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels to Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for the wealth product suite. This will include product mix management to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Work with Sales squad members and marketing agencies (Media/Social/ creative/tech) on delivering against funnel needs, telesales conversions, customer experience, and overall acquisition efforts
- Support the execution of a communication framework relevant and impactful to the customer.
- Improve the sales capabilities within the app through superior customer experience and sales journey optimizations (via a CX team)
- Sales forecasting and planning capabilities (working with Finance)
- Understand and maximize the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
- High quality implementation of the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience.
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI. Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Manage the set budget and ensure compliance with various MAS regulations for the campaigns
- At least 6-8 years in area of digital marketing/ media sales/ ecommerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance.
- Team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge of basic MarTech and AdTech stack across platforms and channels.
- Have strong all-round knowledge of online marketing landscape with Experience in using Web Analytics, SEM, FB Ads and other re-targeting channels will be a plus
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward under tight timelines
- Knowledge of agile principles and familiarity with banking environment/products a plus
- High quality of presentations/storytelling using data to showcase approach and results to senior management is a necessary requirement.