Lead Digital Wealth Sales
Wealth Management in Banking is critical for OCBC's growth in the future. This role will drive the digital sales volume goals for products such as UT, RoboInvest, Equities, FX, Online Insurance AND many innovative products to come.
The hired candidate will lead a specially assembled Digital Wealth Sales Squad with a clear focus on driving online acquisition and cross sell of the wealth suite of products. The cross functional team comprises dedicated and shared resources across Wealth product owners, Digital Customer Experience, Data & Analytics, Branch Banking, Finance etc. to drive the digital acquisition strategy, tactics, execution, and optimization of paid/owned campaigns across digital touch-points. Deep expertise in direct-response and performance marketing, martech/adtech foundations and stakeholder management will be critical to the success of this role Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications Job Qualifications
- Drive the digital acquisition sales execution plan, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels to Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business.
- Support the execution of a communication framework relevant and impactful to the customer
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
- Work with Sales squad members and marketing agencies (Media/Social/ creative/tech) on delivering against funnel needs, telesales conversions, customer experience, and overall acquisition efforts
- High quality implementation of the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes.
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI. Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Manage the set budget and ensure compliance with various MAS regulations for the campaigns
- At least 2 years in area of digital marketing/ media sales/ ecommerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance
- Team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward under tight timelines
- Familiarity with banking products, esp wealth products is a plus
- Working Knowledge of basic MarTech and AdTech stack across platforms and channels
- Have strong all-round knowledge of online marketing landscape with Experience in using Web Analytics, SEM, FB Ads and other re-targeting channels will be a plus
- Extreme attention to details and follow up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, data analysis to showcase approach and results.