Menrva Search is looking for an experienced digital consultant to join one of their global telecom and technology giant clients in Singapore. As a technical lead, you must have strong technical expertise and excellent business acumen. Working alongside business development team, you will be assisting with the growth of data and application business and the successful delivery of technical projects.
Main objectives of the role:
- Manage customer relationships by designing, developing and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Drive opportunities through internal sales teams and through direct customer business development activities.
- Drive technical proposals by understanding and articulating customer problems and deliver technology solutions through strong solution design skills.
- Take ownership of the technical delivery of the project and guide delivery team to successfully develop and deploy proposed solution to customers.
- Build modern data platforms and help drive infrastructure as code using deployment automation tools.
- Assist the sales team to shape and influence client initiatives by developing consulting project/programs with clients.
- Stay abreast of latest technology trends to architect application migration and cloud platform development.
- Scope, design, validate, refine and present solutions to include advanced product concepts and future direction.
- Develop proposals and financial estimates for client consulting projects.
- Degree holder
- Strong business acumen with 6+ years of experience in relevant technologies.
- Experience in designing/delivery of key development solutions into Azure or AWS.
- Proven exposure to various methodologies, best practices and technologies – agile, waterfall etc. and traditional estimation scoping and pricing.
- Ability to define and understand customer problems and present solutions to clients.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, with an ability to build relationships within business.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with our search partner Simon +65 8318 4164; firstname.lastname@example.org