Lead Consultant, Network
As Lead Network Consultant you are expected to
- Understand requirements and translate it to design
- Ensure sound and compliant design
- Lead and drive the technical design of the project
- Understand network technology such as R&S, Wireless, SDA, ACI etc and how they integrate with each other and 3rd party solutions
- Participate in project meeting till project completion
- Own entire Network Architecture Design in the project
- Be a team player
- Be involved in implementation planning, detail design development, as well as UAT/SAT document development
Your key responsibilities include:
- Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
- Apply well-defined design policy guidelines and parameters to draft design specifications of infrastructure components that address usage, performance and security requirements
- Produce high level architecture designs to meet customer requirements for semi-complex (or) complex systems. Articulate with sufficient knowledge to convince and explain customer on the design.
- Produce low level technical designs from high level architecture designs. Translate a broader infrastructure design or blueprint into technical specifications and details.
- Refine design specifications and prototypes based on inputs from internal / external stakeholders
- Recommend/design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance & security requirements and existing systems.
You should ideally:
- Possess a Degree or Equivalent, and CCIE certification (R&S or DC)
- Come with 10-15 years IT and Network experience, with experience in
- Enterprise Network Design Wired and Wireless network fundamental
- Data Center Network Design
- Network Security Design
- Minimum 2 specialization domain
- Advantageous to have CCNP Security