See job description for details
The identity and access management (IAM) consultant will be responsible for providing NCS clients on required technologies, gathering and documenting functional requirements, designing technical architectures and processes, and identification of the IAM product components required in a proposal or project. You will work and drive project outcome under the instruction of the project manager, work closely with various internal and external operation members / stakeholders to establish business & project budget objective, compliance / hygiene and delivery action.
You will support building relationships with vendors' sales & delivery operations to facilitate successful inter-delivery desired outcome and negotiated actions. You are expected to possess significant consultative and communication skill to drive project outcome.
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Design, develop, and implement connectors and technical components for authentication, authorization, identity provisioning, audit and monitoring solutions.
- Design and develop integration connectors and interfaces for cross IAM objective and solutions.
- Enhance and integrate existing access request and provisioning technologies to a variety of IAM solutions.
- Integrate role-based access control, single sign on, automatic and self-service user provisioning, and reconciliation services with existing applications, systems, and networked devices.
- Lead meetings with clients in order to discover existing business processes, advise on best-fit technologies, operating policy & procedures, gather requirements, and drive to client satisfaction.
- Critique developed business processes and use cases, translating them to technical requirements, designing provisioning/de- provisioning workflows, and data mappings.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT Security or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience leading and supporting IT security consultative operations and engagement
- Good communication skills, project / budget management and interpersonal skills to engage with project members.
- Able to develop high-quality presentations by synthesizing key information, project objective and other relevant information
- Flexibility to take up adhoc project requests
- Extremely well organized and comfortable coordinating a variety of tasks on tight schedules
- Excellent consulting writing, research and analysis skills.
- Have more than 5 years of experience in successfully recommending IAM policies & processes and lead technical integration outcome of IAM products with application system, infrastructure and IT datac enter / workplace teams.
- Have more than 8 years of experience with complex IDM products and be willing to learn new products including more than 4 years of experience with integration of IDM products to common identity stores, identity targets (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, SAP), Single Sign On technologies and password management tools.
- Possess working knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle, MySql) and LDAP (Active Directory, Google Directory, Sun LDAP, CA Directory, OpenLDAP).
- Posses working knowledge of infrastructure security components such as firewall, AAA, unified threat management, log captures etc.