For a reputable bank, the Lead Business Analyst (LBA) will lead the business analysis activities related to his/her area of expertise, covering the scope of the bank Wealth Management activity in Europe and in Asia.
- Conduct/coordinate preliminary studies and analysis (including leading user workshops)
- Provide cost estimation and planning elaboration and follow-up
- Lead and coordinate the work of other BAs
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees, as required
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Plan the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis
- Lead the elaboration of a functional solution with business stakeholders and concerned IT teams
- Ensure that all requirements are approached from a global perspective for all sites. Specific solution should only be considered to address regulatory, tax or accounting specific requirements
- Drive the definition of use cases for Integration tests with testing team and for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Be the point of contact between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
- 10+ years of experience in the Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst and as a Project Manager
- Extensive knowledge of Core Banking: transaction capture, settlement and accounting booking
- Extensive knowledge of financial products and on their underlying (Securities, Payments, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Credit, Derivatives and Structured Products, Commodities, Mutual Funds)
- Extensive knowledge of Payment and transaction settlement systems (SWIFT, SEPA, local domestic systems in Europe and in Asia)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Degree holder