A reputable banking company is looking for Lead Business Analyst to be based in Singapore, on 12 months contract. The main purpose of the role is to support the roll out of the risk platform across Financial Markets, as well as the development of new functionalities on the platform. The role sits in FM IT and provides close interaction with Financial Markets users Front to Back and FM IT Management.
- Gather and document business requirements, analyze the technical feasibility with the development teams, write user stories in JIRA
- Analyze impacts of proposed changes, including numerical impacts on Financial Markets Risks and Valuations (quantitative analysis), functional and technical changes as well as analytics upgrades required.
- Support Regression and Progression testing with the QA team, support UAT with end users.
- Document new functionalities. Arrange user trainings when relevant
- Work actively and creatively with automation testers to ensure all new functionalities are tested and added in test pack with optimal coverage and performance.
- Maintain and spread knowledge of the solutions being developed with the wider team.
- Ensure solutions developed are generic and reusable as possible. Leverage other streams deliveries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Min 8 years and above experienced Senior Business Analyst with strong market risk analytics skill.
- Degree in Financial Mathematics, Statistics or related fields is a must. Hands-on knowledge of Financial mathematics and options pricing
- Experience working in Financial Markets, facing end users (traders, risk managers, product controllers). Ability to work, prioritise and deliver under pressure.
- Experience on either one top tier Front Office vendor system (Murex, FIS, Bloomberg, etc…) or in development of pricing models for Financial Markets.
- Technical background, SQL and basic scripting knowledge
- People from market risk analytics will be good as well.
- Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- The person must have Lead BA or PM experience.
- Deep dive in Excel
- This role is open to Singaporean and PR holder please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.