- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 20 Mar 18
Lead Business Analyst
- Full time
Role is for a Lead Business Analyst to lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to work collaboratively with all other Departments to support the Change Management for Life Insurance Applications.
about the company
Client is a leading insurance company in Singapore offering a wide range of insurance products and services in the general and life insurance space.
about the job
Lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to work collaboratively with all other Departments to support the Change Management for Life Core Applications and be the key integration between users of this division and IM. This includes planning on-going production support and new development for the core life applications.
- Be the subject matter expert for users and IM Technical solution manager, developers on the changes required in the applications that it integrates to and the overall IT architecture development from the business perspective
- Drive the implementation of Life BAU projects / enhancements with Business stakeholders, IM, vendors
- anage and monitor the timeline/risk during implementation, responsible for Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT, support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Manage & monitor the BAU incidents/problems and ensure a closure within the IPM framework SLA
- Conduct regular checkpoint meeting with vendors, BAs, solution managers, in-house development to ensure quality delivery of application systems.
- Manage the budget & Spend Management for enhancements / initiatives related to Life business; ensure the enhancement and maintenance costs within approved budget; and engage business units to present transparent IT costs to help drive business priorities and outcomes
- Work with Life users on the yearly business plan, plan in budget to support business initiatives that impact LIFE
- Identifying and working with key vendors to ensure enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs. Align business change development approach and strategy in accordance to New IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- Assessing and managing vendors
- Planning and executing as the Business Analyst Manager / Lead for the various IM projects to support the growth initiatives for Front-end Life Applications
skills and experience required
- LOMA / Diploma in Life Insurance (preferred), PMP (preferred)
- Min 10-12 years' experience in Business Analyst Management and/or Insurance domain
- Candidate must have good business knowledge and understands how insurance systems support the various demands of the life insurance business including the business operations, products, processes and the relevant technology and systems that are required to support it
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sathis at 65103646.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1112410)