Lead Awareness Operations and Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you'll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple. Training and Awareness
The TDR Training and Awareness (T&A) team is responsible for fostering a data-ready, security-aware and resilient culture that protects the Bank and our clients. It does this through creating risk-based, targeted campaigns for ICS, Data and Privacy, Resilience and 3 rd Party Risk, to drive behavior change amongst employees, executives, third parties and customers.
The team drives the design, development, deployment and enablement of delivery via virtual, instructor-led, and digital campaigns, enabled by global awareness communities of practice, based on employees' roles and risk types. Their remit spans general employee awareness, role-based training, executive engagement, phishing awareness and simulation exercises, field enablement, communications, assessing and remediating behaviour change, and T&A risk reporting, operations and strategy, as well as TDR Academies and Outreach. Main Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to work across the Training & Awareness teams to manage the achievement of our strategic objectives through the adoption of the Agile new-Ways-of-Working (nWoW) for the implementation of our funded and BAU initiatives.
You will be responsible
for engaging and supporting the Training & Awareness teams through the nWoW to: achieve the TDR Training & Awareness vision, mission, goals and objectives; facilitate Agile ceremonies under the nWoW; execute and complete our strategic & BAU initiatives; manage our key stakeholders expectations; and ensure the Operations & Reporting processes are effective and efficient.
You will be responsible
for supporting the Head, Operations & Reporting in the development and execution of TDR Business Plan and objectives in partnership with the Training & Awareness team leads and staff and the reporting of: the Business Plan & BAU initiatives; workforce planning; budgets; and risks through the new nWoW forums.
You will be responsible
for ensuring the Training & Awareness teams leads adopt a data-driven, risk-based approach to their programmes that are anchored around the strategic objectives in the Training & Awareness Business Plan.
You will actively look for opportunities, propose, promote and leverage automation (Machine Learning, A.I., and workflow solutions) to better streamline Training & Awareness processes reducing human intervention and introduction efficiency in the end-to-end processes. Key Responsibilities: Manage Agile new Ways of Working
- Manage and run the Agile ceremonies for BAU and investment funded initiatives across the Training & Awareness Product Owners ensuring the Product Owners are successful in planning and executing the delivery of their initiatives and epics within each quarter.
- As Scrum Master you will support the Training & Awareness Product Owners in the delivery of their epics through the nWoW.
- Monitor, review and ensure that the Training & Awareness Product Owners and Refinement Forum is compliant with the designed controls.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of A3 improvement plans.
Manage Process Maturity
- Managing the Training & Awareness Stakeholders Engagement model ensuring that the Training & Awareness team leads are managing their stakeholders in accordance with the model.
- Managing engagement of the Operational & Reporting Stakeholders in accordance with the model to meet our Stakeholder's expectations by delivering what they need, when they need it and how they want it delivered.
- Ensuring that the Training & Awareness Stakeholder Engagement metrics are always within the agreed threshold.
- Responding to adhoc reporting requests from Stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Work together with the Product Owner responsible for implementing the process improvement initiative and assist with the operationalisation of the initiative.
- Own the process management committee; chairing the committee meetings; presenting the leading and lagging metrics for the Training and Awareness processes; developing a process improvement culture by ensuring Process Owners take accountability for the efficiency and effectiveness and ongoing improvements of their processes.
- Collecting and analysing the leading and lagging metrics and providing insights in the committee meeting relevant to the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate
- TDR T&A team
- Line 2 risk teams including Information and Security Risk Officers (country, region, group, business and functions)
- Policy & Governance Team
- Compliance, Conduct and Fraud Awareness Teams
- Extended CISO Teams: Resilience, TPSA, Automation, Data & Privacy
- Group Learning and HR
- CISO & COO, CISRO, CRO MT (country, region, group, business and functions)
- Diploma in Business Management or relevant fields of study
- Ability to deliver quality at every point, minimising rework
- Extensive experience in Project management using Agile methodologies, with preference for someone who has applied this in an ICS risk environment
- At least 8 years of experience in process management and Lean SixSigma
- Self-managing, no handholding required. Proven ability to manage an extensive and dynamic workload in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to prioritise and manage expectations as needed and keep a cool head under pressure
- Impeccably well organised, solutions oriented, with a honed ability to anticipate issues and propose solutions, reset expectations according to changing priorities
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and report writing skills Experience with data analytics/visualization (e.g. tableau, MSTR) is desirable
- Finely tuned stakeholder management capabilities
- Comfortable with technical jargon and proven ability to translate complex policies and technical requirements and clear call to actions for non-technical people
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.