Lead Analyst, Client Processing (Trade Capture)
Asa member of the APAC FX Operations team, the successful candidate will play akey role in the day-to-day functions within FX Operations (Trade Support /Confirmations) and be involved in a variety of business initiatives, projectsand process enhancements. Products covered are varied and include primarily(but not restricted to) Short Termed Interest Rate Derivatives, FX Derivatives andFX.
- Prepare daily P&L flashes for risk management and resolve P&L discrepancies.
- Production of daily/monthly reporting matrices and KRI.
- Be able to understand and validate/perform trade bookings and amends requests.
- Perform life-cycling events (e.g. NDF fixings) Partner with stakeholders to resolve trade life-cycle issues.
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and Business partners.
- Partner with IT and key Stakeholders on systems enhancements and development.
- Completing intra-day and EOD controls to ensure all processes are running and all trades are feeding from source to books and records system.
- Analyse and continually evolve team processes in line with market changes and Bank policies
- Experience in FX or Derivatives Trade Support Middle office is a must
- Strong derivatives product knowledge including knowledge of the trade lifecycle of OTC and Cleared/Futures trades
- Good knowledge of various exchanges such as LCH, CME and ICE is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, VBA/Macro literate is a bonus
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
#LI- PR1 BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Markets Operations-HR11984 Requisition Number: