- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 25 Apr 19
- Conduct accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Perform complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Provide input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
- Provide guidance and review work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
- Resolve reconciliation of accounts for more complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
- Draft reports for clients regarding the performance of complex funds.
- Review draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Regularly interact with clients in answering questions and resolving issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Assist in evaluating GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on BNY Mellon fund accounting practices.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contribute to the achievement of related teams objectives.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred. Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1904365