An international trading house is looking to fill an LNG Trading Analyst position. You will work alongside the Traders within the Trading and Optimisation team to support the commercial activities for the company's LNG short term/spot marketing and optimisation and be involved in reviewing and negotiating Master Agreements and Confirmations.
1) Negotiations for all Master Agreements and Confirmations
- Manage,negotiate,review and finalise the execution arrangement of commercial contracts such as CA, MSPA, CN etc
- Coordinate and work closely with internal functions (Risk, Legal, Back Office) to ensure compliance
2) Risk analysis for short term/spot cargoes
- Review and analyse contract risk for spot and short-term transaction
- Identify risk mitigation strategies and or maximise contractual flexibility
- Propose beneficial terms to be included in the Key Term sheet discussion
3) Support commercial activities
- General communication with external parties (e.g. LNG brokers, editors etc)
- Attend internal/external LNG conferences, meetings with customers, traders and maintain relationships with LNG players
The ideal candidate should come with at least 3 years of commercial/contract/operations/legal experience in LNG. You should possess strong oral and written communication, analytical and problem-solving abilities with high attention to detail. Regulatory and/or Professional certification is an added advantage.