* Coordinate with sellers, buyers, chartering team, finance, surveyors and vessel agents to optimise LNG loading/unloading and ensure all necessary operational information is communicated effectively.
* Ensure that all commercial and operational obligations/nominations arising from the contracts are carried out, and that any necessary requirements are complied with.
* Specifically seek to minimise cost and add value by exercising embedded commercial and logistical deal options and be pro-active with problem solving.
* Coordinate with contract and finance team relating to trading system matters, trade entry, payment, inspection/expeditor cost, L/C cost and freight related costs.
* Check and update the operations data in the system for analysis, decision making and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate
* At least 3 years of cargo operations experience in a trading house
* Prior LNG experience is preferred
* Good planning, organisation and communication skills
* Good knowledge of the oil & gas industry
* Relevant Degree in Engineering/Business