- £35000 - £60000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 26 Jan 18
LME Sales/Operation/Execution - LME, Base Metals, London Metal Exchange, Non-Ferrous, Derivatives, South East Asia
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
LME Sales/Operation/Execution LME, Base Metals, London Metal Exchange, Non-Ferrous, Derivatives, South East Asia, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Commodities, Location: Singapore (Asia) Salary: 70,000 120,000 SGD: South East Asia Focus, Sales & Operation, Night Desk. Location; APAC.LME Sales/Operation/Execution – LME, Base Metals, London Metal Exchange, Non-Ferrous, Derivatives, South East Asia, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Commodities, Location: Singapore (Asia) Salary: 70,000 – 120,000 SGD: South East Asia Focus, Sales & Operation, Night Desk. Location; APAC.
The commodities team at Selby Jennings is currently recruiting for the following active mandate that I thought may be of interest to you. If you are not interested yourself, then I would appreciate any candidates that you can recommend who meet the below criteria and would be interested in such a role. Any assistance you can provide is much appreciated.
- Work closely with LME desk to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients
- Feed trading ideas and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to the clients; channel market information flow to the clients in a timely manner
- Ensure good trade executions to clients
- Responsible for developing relationships with assigned client organizations through trading and execution services
- Post-trade processing and resolving trade settlement issues in a timely manner
- Maintain the credit process and outstanding applications, including providing information on reviews.
- Ability to use trading platforms, multi-screens.
- Support the LME trading night desk (3pm – 1am)
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
- 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exposure to commodities market
- Excellent understanding of commodity derivatives
- London Metal Exchange exposure is an advantage
- Strong IT skills especially in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good team worker
- Fluent English and Chinese speaker
- Work under pressure / tight schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic environment
This role will offer a talented LME commodity derivatives operator the chance to develop their career with a leading commodities trading house based in Singapore. Candidates applying for the role should be entrepreneurial in nature, hard-working, and initiative and driven.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV to: