L3 Windows Systems Engineer
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A new L3 Windows Systems Engineer job has just become available at a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the L3 Windows Systems Engineer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing an enterprise-level administration of Windows and Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x environment.
- Deliver process improvements around the use of core technologies like Active Directory, SCCM, vSphere and Citrix
- Create technical documentation and procedures for the various APAC ITIP EUC implementers (L1, L2, L3)
- Deliver process improvements around the bank's Monthly IT Security KRIs (MS-Patches, AV protection, End-Point Protection)
- Enhance the maturity of the asset management life cycle (end-user assets)
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues, analyse failures to minimise outages and interruptions
- Perform system implementation and administration for assigned systems
- Provide L3 support for Help Desk/Desktop personnel
- Participate in the prompt closure of service-now tickets (REQ, INC, CHG) assigned to the Desktop Infrastructure team
The successful L3 Windows Systems Engineer will need to have at least six years' direct experience managing and supporting a large Windows environment.
- Proven experience working with latest Citrix software solutions such as XenDesktop/XenApp, NetScaler and Citrix Receiver
- Proven experience working with vSphere, Active Directory and SCCM
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products such as Windows OS , Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, MS-Office and an ability to implement solutions utilising Microsoft technologies
- ITIL, ITSM and project management skills
- Technology certifications preferable: CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, MTA, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE
- Windows authentication experience would be a plus: Kerberos, Gemalto Smartcards, Entrust PKI
- Experience in and knowledge of McAfee ePO preferable
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused L3 Windows Systems Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh