L2 Support - Avaloq
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International , EA Licence No: 16S8086
- 13 Nov 18
A financial insituation service provide is now expanding their team to cope with the exptensive business. It is now looking for mutiple L2 application support to provide L1-L2 Support to its Avaloq system users. You will be a suitable candidate if you host a Avaloq Certification, and keen to further develop your career with a support duty.
- Member of the application managed services team to support systems used by Wealth Management Division (Asia ex Japan).
- Engage in application support activities for Wealth Management systems:
- Ensure requests from Wealth Management users in Asia with effectively and efficiently.
- Identify cause of system issues and provide remedy/workaround for the user or escalate the problem to technical team.
- Excellent communication skills in English, at all levels with the ability to present information in a professional and mature manner.
- Good Avaloq knowledge
- Day to Day support of all applications supporting Wealth Management business. This includes Morning and/or Evening Operation Duties, and manning the Wealth Management Helpdesk.
- Monitor critical components of the system and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Participate in Release Management activities for Wealth Management systems.
- Conduct software application testing and sanity checks during regular IT maintenance.
- Participate in Parameterisation activities for Avaloq banking system.
- Participate in preparing ad-hoc reports for users.
- Work closely with regional IT teams to maintain the systems used by the applications.
- Conduct user training and briefing of Wealth Management systems.
- Participate in Business Continuity Planning and Exercises.
- Participate in internal team and client team
- Degree in Business Information Science, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Experiences of similar role for banking, PB or WM environment
- Hands-on knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL) for Oracle 11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2007/2008
- Good knowledge on Unix commands and scripting
- Excellent English Language skills
- Hands-on knowledge for AUTOSYS (job scheduler)
- Completed Avaloq Certification training
- Hands-on knowledge for Business Intelligence, Datawarehouse, and/or web applications
- Demonstrate basic financial understanding in FX/MM/Equity/Derivatives and associated front to back operational workflow
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"