- Market Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Processing of client on-boarding and account documentation
- Advise Front Office on the onboarding requirement in accordance to Bank’s AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirement, and partner with Front Office to meet the requirement.
- Assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information supplied by Front Office and perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches to comply with bank standards of client onboarding.
- Prepare reports for management reporting to facilitate relevant reviews and strengthen the control procedures and process.
- Handle client documentation and KYC related subjects.
- Involve in projects for new processes or industry initiatives, and internal / external audits.
- Keep abreast of global AML/CFT developments that impact due diligence on wealth clients and ensure compliance with all other controls and processes.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of working experience in KYC/AML areas, account documentation or onboarding functions, preferably in Private Banking.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements pertaining to KYC / AML, e.g. MAS 626.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with Front Office stakeholders.
- An efficient solutions provider with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.