An opportunity has arisen in a leading Global bank. Investment Management Operations business which focuses on servicing Investment Manager Clients by acting as the outsourcing agent for Middle and Back Office functions.•
- The primary task will be to review client files for either new account openings or KYC reviews. This includes (but is not limited to) a review of client’s source of wealth, AML risk factors, corporate structures and due diligence searches.
- Provide expert advice to Client Advisors on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with.
- Perform the Analyst role for FATCA remdiation project and CRS (Common Reporting Standard) self certification project.
- Candidates need to liaise with clients to obtain a valid tax form and perform client outreach for CRS self certification.
- You will be responsible to perform account periodic reviews, transaction monitoring, review client account opening, KYC, AML risk profile and due diligence checks.
- You will recognise and understand the most current regulatory changes that impact this critical function.
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the customer base, with sensitivity to specific customer needs.
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K