KYC Senior Analyst/AVP (Global Bank) – Japanese Speaking
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is a leading Global Bank with an established presence in Asia. Currently the bank is seeking an experienced KYC Subject Matter Expert to join their team in Singapore. As this is a regional team covering Asia including Japan, the successful candidate would need to be able to handle Japanese documents.
Reporting to the Team Head in Singapore, you will be responsible for working closely with relevant stakeholders such as Front Office, external clients, business and compliance
As the deputy to the team, you will manage the KYC activities for new businesses, provide knowledge and training on existing and new processes and policies, partner with the business to update and monitor KPIs for relevant processes, issues and identify areas for improvement.
You would need to have strong understanding of CDD / KYC / AML across Corporate and Institutional Banking.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree
- Min 3+ years of relevant KYC knowledge
- Strong track record in KYC related functions focussing on Corporates/Institutional clients
- MUST be proficient in written/spoken Japanese as you would be supporting the Japan market
- Open to consider native Japanese speaker with experiences in Banking Operation (Client Services / Middle Office etc)
- Good Compliance knowledge applicable to the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
As this is an exclusive mandate I am working on, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Matthew Ng at 6435 5633 for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941