KYC Operations Analyst 2
The KYC Operations Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi. Responsibilities:
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received before due dates
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval process, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant KYC experience
- Good understanding of MAS 626 regulations
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience in banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business KYC Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting