- Permanent, Full time
- Page Personnel Singapore , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced KYC analyst to join as part of the KYC department within the bank.
Our client is a n Asian bank based in Singapore. They offer customized innovative financial products and services that address the business requirements of corporations and financial institutions.
- Manage KYC / CDD trigger events and reviews and ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance with the AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Review and check for completeness of maintenance of static information for batch screening including clearing of alerts.
- Review and clear transactional and name screening alerts.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks and project work as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing KYC in a banking environment.
- Familiar with internal controls and banking operations, particularly anti-money laundering.
- Self-starter, resourceful, independent, active team player and able to handle work pressures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver consistent results
- Great work life balance
- competitive compensation package
- career progression opportunities