Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
We are currently recruiting a number of roles to be a part of the Client Due Diligence Services (CDDS) to support PB Front Office in APAC to identify any adverse news in relation to existing PB clients through the KYC due diligence process.
- The opportunity to conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with CS procedural standards
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within CS procedures
- You are responsible to perform tasks necessary to support the value chain and producing the results for reporting purposes in a timely manner.
- You are partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, APAC and Location FLDS etc.) and acting as subject matter expert on various topics (such as Know-Your-Customer (‘KYC’), Adverse News, etc.).
- Where gaps have been identified, you would provide suggestions on how they can be closed. Where areas of improvements have been identified, you would provide suggestions such as streamlining the existing controls for possible increased efficiency.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- University graduate with Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualifications
- Fast learner with at least 2-4 years of experience in KYC related role
- Familiar with MAS and HKMA and the internal policies and guidance set out by Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) both locally and globally
- Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese language skill is a MUST to ensure continuation in supporting the First Level Discounting of Traditional & Simplified Chinese adverse news
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A problem solver mindset, with the capability to think outside of the box
- You should have a dedicated, self-starter approach to your work
- A highly motivated perspective and an eagerness to work efficiently
- Attention to details for producing accurate and precise control results
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to excel under pressure for meeting any tight deadlines
- The flexibility to work in a dynamic and energized environment with changing priorities