KYC Analyst (Contract)
- Sep 09, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
My client, a well-known international bank is looking to hire a KYC Specialist for its KYC Client servicing team. This is a 6 months contract but highly extendable. KYC Maker/Checker (6 Months contract - extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a 6 months contract (highly convertible) to support their KYC team.
Maker or Checker dependent on the past experience.
- Ensure new and existing clients satisfied the regulatory requirements
- Assess KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions and including necessary PEP and Sanctions screenings
- Interact with the client to collect the necessary documents
- Collect documentation from public sources
- Submit when finalized the documents to the relevant team for their review
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (Compliance, vetting centers...) until the diligences are fully met
- Report progress/status in the internal tool
- Escalate issues to the management and propose solutions / alternatives
- Draft waiver memo in case of deviations
- Inform the business lines of the upcoming reviews to be performed and kick off, ahead of the KYC expiry date, the process
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant KYC experience
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.