KYC - AVP / VP (Financial Institutions)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
My client is an established Banking Institution with strong presence in Asia Pacific looking to hire an experienced KYC/AML professional to join the team in Singapore. You should have extensive experience in onboarding Financial Institution clients.
You will act as the deputy team lead for the Client due diligence team. You will cover on boarding, recertification, perform AML screening and monitoring of all remediation until completion.
You will also handle the review of the sensitivity of the clients. You will also undertakes management reporting on CDD related information.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- MUST have KYC / AML / CDD experience
- MUST have experience on boarding Financial Institution clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.