Invite applicant who has genuine desire to work in financial markets coupled with a strong work ethics and desire to learn. You will be involved in derivatives pricing, position management & arbitrage strategies. To be successful you would require good knowledge of financial products, market micro structure and excellent mathematical & statistical abilities. Only Singapore Citizen/PR need to apply.
The goal of Junior Trader hiring is to invigorate the expansion of the organization by recruiting talented and skilled staff with a vision to grow with the company. They will be taught about derivatives pricing and markets, position management and arbitrage strategies. They are also extensively trained in relevant trading software and information systems which will equip them to take high level of responsibility quickly and join a team of our electronic trading floor.
A junior trader candidate at Ingensoma Arbitrage Limited ideally meets the following profile:
- Recently graduate or about to graduate in coming months, preferably in financial engineering, mathematics, actuarial science, computer science, engineering, statistics/economics or related field.
- Must be holding Singapore Citizenship or PR.
- Must be passionate and has genuine desire to work in financial markets coupled with a strong work ethics and desire to learn.
- Work/Internship experience in financial trading space will be advantageous.
- Some Exposure to at least one of these languages: R, C/C++, C#, Java, VBA, Python
- Innovative mind with a desire to create and improve cutting edge trading strategies and program.
- Working knowledge of game theory, forecasting and data mining techniques.
- Comfort working within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Have excellent mental arithmetic abilities.
- Competitive personality, interest in games of chance, inquisitive, proactive.
- Adequate English level
What We Offer:
- Train and work directly with experienced traders to gain knowledge and exposure to derivative products, software and markets.
- Open and resourceful working environment where your ideas and contributions will be valued & recognized.
- We offer a good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma Arbitrage Limited will be rewarded by a share in our profits.
Process of Interview:
- Shortlisted candidate will be asked to take an online test to test arithmetic ability.
- Depending on online test result there will be 4-5 rounds of interview (to gauge your genuine interest in trading, knowledge on derivatives & options, personality).
How to Apply
- Please send your resume along with cover letter in English.
- Must highlight if you have previous internship or work experience in financial trading space.
- Regret but due to high volume application, only shortlisted candidate will be notified about their entry into hiring process.
Ingensoma is a Singapore based proprietary trading firm with trading operations in Asia and Europe. Its main focus is trading index derivatives products using an algorithmic approach with highly disciplined execution. We have a stimulating and supportive environment where people can grow and work collaboratively with experienced traders and programmers all focused on creating innovative solutions that position the firm for future.
We utilize state-of-the-art proprietary software and advanced valuation models that allows it to be one of the most competitive market-makers in the major derivatives markets in Asia. With a focus on discipline and risk management, Ingensoma is able to profit from all types of market conditions. Our strategies exploit inefficiencies in the market and utilize a multitude of high frequency trading techniques that have low risk and provide high return.