Junior Trade Accountant
- Flexible depending on experience
- Permanent, Full time
- Faststream Recruitment
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Our client operates as a subsidiary of one of the world's major trader of crude oil and refined petroleum products. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Trade Accountant.
- Process payments
- Booking of trade-related transactions
- Process outgoing invoices
- Prepare pro-forma invoices for custom
- Tracking incoming invoices
- Manage various schedules as required by the management
- Minimally a degree in Accounting/Finance, or related studies
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Accounting/Banking/Audit, those within commodity/oil & gas trading has an added advantage
- IT savvy with good knowledge in SAP and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
*$3,000 to $4,000 depending on experience, CBD area.
Alternatively, you may send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title 'Application for Junior Trade Accountant' for consideration. Please kindly include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary and availability in order to speed up the shortlisting process.