Junior Team Assistant / Administrator
We would like to speak with you if you have 2-4 years of administration experience supporting a diverse team. To be successful in this role you will need to have advanced communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be a critical thinker, with excellent attention to detail and workload management skills. Finally, you will be a confident networker, able to build strong relationship within the team and across the wider business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- providing executive and team administrative support to the team
- diary management and phone support
- business travel bookings, including co-ordination for international visitors
- expense processing; including vendor invoices and corporate card expenses
- coordinating visitors including security access and desk requirements
- coordinating new starters, leavers and staff transfers, such as desk requirements and system access
- coordinating team meetings and functions (internal and external) including venues and catering
- liaising with IT and Business Services areas as required
- coordinating papers required for team meetings
- maintaining team documentation, including organisation charts and phone listings
- maintaining stationery orders and printer requirements
- distributing all incoming mail, and arrange couriers when require
- filing and archiving of files
- additional administrative tasks as required.
If you are ready to become part of an engaged, professional and collaborative team, please apply now. About the Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Credit; Prudential, Capital and Markets; Market Risk; Operational Risk; Compliance; Quantitative Applications; and Internal Audit. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.