Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
- Handling of Direct Debit Authorisation Technical Rejects due to input errors <Morning Show>
- Verification of customer signatures on all Giro application forms
- Manage application tracker and reconcile no. of cases in reject and callback tracker against application tracker
- Manage S2O queue for callback cases and specialized cells
- Check letters generated to BO Banks.
- Check reject letters to customers.
- Liaise with Singpost for courier service
- Document archival
- Query management raised by internal/external stakeholders
- Direct Credit Authorisation
- Verifcation of customer’s signature on the forms and signed off.
- Print all letters from GBS for mailing out
- Sort and distribute the applicatons forms received from mail room and scanning room
- Sign off batches submitted by branches from scanning room
- Prepare letters to banks for approval
- Generate letters to Billing Organizations
- Generate reject letters to customers
- Updating DDA Callback Tracker and Reject Tracker
- Dispatch DDA Billing Organization’s cover letters
- Allocate serial numbers for DDA, Interbank Giro and CCMS application forms
- Batch applications forms for S2O scanning
- Despatch letters to mail room
- Arrange courier service for urgent letter dispatch
A good communicator
Meticulous and detailed
Good microsoft excel skills.