Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates as a member of the development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web- site Development).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must be a Singaporean Citizen in order to receive mandatory security clearance.
- Fresh graduates with skills in Java can be considered.
- Knowledge or experience in J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, PL/SQL is highly desired.
- Understanding of Agile Development environments.
- Knowledge in Application Servers like WebSphere will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.