Antaes is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Analyze functional specifications for the development
- Make design, coding, unit tests & technical documentation related to development
- Analyze and/or solve problems & inquiries escalated to the team
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for project team and client deliverables
- Perform peer review on the team’s development
- Provide level 3 support on applications under responsibilities
- Liaise with other support teams and help in analysis, debugging and resolution of issues
- Involved in analyzing functional specifications for development, prepare technical documentation, design, code and test
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant of experience in IT, Java Development
- Experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies
- Knowledge on Spring frameworks
- Experience with SVN, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, MQ messaging
- Good understanding of Relational Database and Hibernate framework
- Experience in Shell scripting, SQL, Jasper Reports, Jboss/Tomcat
- Functional knowledge on banking industry
- Proactive and autonomous, with a problem solving orientation
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical teams
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English proficiency
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered