To support revenue generating activities of the bank through timely and risk-controlled delivery of appropriate investment solutions.
- To assist in managing and monitoring client's portfolios. This includes updating of position monitoring spreadsheets and coming up with investment proposals to clients/prospects.
- To support the asset allocation framework through education of RMs and clients, through regular sharing sessions, presentations, monthly reviews of portfolio performance.
- Generate investment idea pitch (written in Chinese) to help generate revenue for transaction revenue.
- Taking trader orders from clients and placing them out without errors. Adhering to the requirements of the sales process. Pre-trade check and approvals to be done prior to placing out trades.
- To promote the understanding and acceptance of portfolio products wherever and whenever possible, especially amongst those relationship managers not presently actively marketing these products.
- To work with relationship managers to help them understand and manage their client portfolios comparing them to the model portfolios.
- Possess relevant education and investment experience (3-5 years) in the wealth management space.
- Client oriented and will respond quickly and effectively to client’s requests.
- Relevant experience of working in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills.
- Possess strong written Chinese skill to support the Chinese clients.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292