Junior Fund accountant/ Operations (6 months contract, Changi)
- Up to 2.8K SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
To work together with the existing Alternative Investment Fund team; assisting with the supervision of day-to-day operational functions of fund administration and building of expertise within the team to meet the following objectives:
Adherence to the established controls and procedures.
Provide prompt service deliveries and ensure responses to client queries are prompt. Where necessary, be the “subject-matter-expert” in this field and represent department in necessary discussion with stakeholders/clients.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of client investment records maintenance.
- Some business/financial experience, preferably in the financial services/investment or fund administration industry would be an advantage
- Degree in Accounting
- Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
- Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
- Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients’ requirements.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Strong analytical and procedural skills.