Junior FX Options Trader - Singapore
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of Credit Suisse's Global Trading Solutions (GTS) & Sales division, having responsibilities on our APAC FX Options Trading desk based in Singapore.
- Providing daily support for clients pricing requests and managing FX Options Trading risk.
- Dealing with daily live trading queries and monitoring client flows.
- Utilizing your technical ability in improving risk management and enhancing the trading platform.
- Day to day tasks in receiving and dealing with client queries and demands.
- Close collaboration with other FX Trading and Sales teams, with the view of building out the FX client footprint.
- Partnering with various internal departments in order to respond effectively to a wide variety of tasks and support areas regarding trade bookings and amendments (give-ups, settlement issues, IT configuration, etc.)
- The cleaning of positions on books and resolving any issues.
- Being proactive in identifying and suggesting process improvements, enhancements and ideas to increase efficiency on the desk.
- A minimum of 2 years related practical knowledge and experience of the FX market and FX product in general.
- Ideally having existing FX Options Trading experiences being ideal and an understanding of markets plus having managed risk.
- A technical background and experiences in FX Trading being ideal.
- Having proven academic achievement, with a strong academic background in a technical degree like mathematics, engineering or equivalent.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team and with other team members.
- Strong communication and all round language proficiency in English, along with other Asian languages like Chinese Mandarin being advantageous.
- Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines and having the dedication to prioritize well.
- Your strong attention to details and demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Having the capability being able to work in Singapore.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.