• Translate business requirements into functional specifications for development of tax technology engines/systems, primarily in the areas of GST/VAT and Corporate Income Tax.
• Perform and coordinate user testing during system development and implementation phase
• Assist Project Manager in monitoring the progress of the development & build of tax technology engines/systems, primarily in the areas of GST and Corporate Income Tax
• Work closely with business users to understand business requirements and translate them into functional requirements in the form of user stories.
• Document the processes and design considerations for consensus and communication to relevant stakeholders (including the impact to any upstream source systems).
• Perform & coordinate user testing & signoffs by users
• Investigate, troubleshoot and work together with stakeholders to resolve system development and production matters.
• Provide business support on tax technology systems, such as maintain & update engines/systems parameters and manage ongoing change requests.
• Perform data extraction, validation, reconciliation and control checks.
• Assist in other tax data-related projects, etc
• Degree in Computer Science field.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in banking industry related to Tax and Finance data warehouse is an advantage
• Knowledge of accounting entries is a strong advantage.
• Familiar with Tableau, JIRA and Confluence is an advantage.
• Data analysis skills with the ability to elicit data requirements, articulate data definitions and mine data fields.
• Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude
• Should be self-driven and able to work independently
Interested candidates are requested to forward their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org