Junior Application Developer
- SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A global private equity firm is looking for a Junior Application Developer to join their front office team in Singapore.
About Junior Application Developer Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the portfolio management team in an exciting application project.
- Hands-on development work for the applications used within the portfolio management team
- Act as a business analyst and identity business solutions for the roadmap development of the project
- Drive initiatives in the SDLC framework
To qualify for this Junior Application Developer role, you must have at least three years of experience of hands-on application development within a financial institution as well as the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university or equivalent
- Good English communication skills as the role requires stakeholder management
- Exposure in SQL, Python or R
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
The firm is a globally-recognised private equity company and is rated as one of the top leaders of their field. The team is also composed of high calibre developers who can provide good training and development for a budding developer.
If you are a C#/Java developer with a good grasp of financial markets, then this role is for you!
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar