Our client, a renowned trading broker is looking for a Credit Analyst.
- Providing in-depth credit and fundamental analysis including assessment and valuation of multiple asset classes (e.g. listed shares, bonds, derivatives, structured products, properties, etc) as potential collateral.
- Reviewing and analyzing regional capital market activities and corporate actions (e.g. privatization, corporate takeover, rights issue, IPO, etc).
- Presenting financing proposals to the Credit Committee and addressing all credit queries pertaining to the financing requests.
- Reviewing and preparing legal documentation before activation of the credit facility, and ensuring proper compliance with local and international regulations and the credit policy guidelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A good degree preferably in Accounting and Finance, CFA, CA or MBA from a reputable university
- At least 3-8 years of credit and financial analysis experience, preferably from a reputable financial institution.
- Some security documentation experience would be desirable.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of companies listed on the regional stock exchanges will be useful
Please apply or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R21100883 (Ong Jia Hao Lavis)