Job Posting Title Application Support Senior Analyst
Citi technology are seeking a highly motivated front office IT professional to join our Production Services function support group in Singapore.
The Simpliciti and XIP application support group provides technical and business support for Citi's Primary Risk platform. Products supported include Rates, Credit, commodities, FX, Municipals and Securitized products. The core function of Simpliciti Rates is to price G10 trades for the bank. Simpliciti uses Derivatives Pricing (DP) to calculate risk and this makes it possible for the app to price a wide range of financial products.
The Simpliciti / XIP suite of applications are business critical, providing risk calculation and maintenance for Trading, Sales, Middle Office and Operations, encompassing Rates, Credit Derivatives trade and risk flows, Cash Bond / Swaps trading and Mortgage-Backed Securities. Role / Position Overview
We are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who will join the APAC MSST Risk Services support for Rates and MSST cross asset businesses. We work in partnership with business and technology running the application production platform, providing quick resolutions to their issues, drive stability, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to help us and the business succeed.
The production support role will entail working closely with senior business partners, developing application knowledge, driving and tracking projects around stability and service improvement, incident resolution and follow-up activities and providing strategic technical solutions
You will develop detailed knowledge of multiple business areas and functions, coupled with cutting edge technologies in this exciting opportunity.
You will be working closely with your counterparts in Singapore, India, Shanghai, UK, US and Canada operating in a follow-the-sun global model, along with application developers and business analysts in the team. Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level. Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
- Champion stability initiatives to enable application high availability for Business-As-Usual which includes better monitoring, failover and resiliency
- Provide batch and user support for critical risk platforms.
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with operations and technology partners on a regional or global basis.
- Working closely as a trusted partner for senior business heads
- Be involved in people development and deputize for the regional support manager
- Flexibility to work on weekend Rota / shift based on the requirement.
- Markets knowledge across a number of financial markets (Rates, Municipals, Global Securitized Markets, Mortgages among others)
- You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies (OpenShift, Big Data, Kibana, Mongo DB, Kafka, KDB etc) used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
- Exposure to a global financial institution
- General understanding of financial markets and products, in particular Fixed Income & Rates.
- Extensive e xperience with application support is critical
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, great teammate.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products would be added advantage
- Preferably Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Net agent
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries)
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris/Linux). (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions)
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB, Kafka.
- Preferably Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent
Should be a Singapore Citizen / PR Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting