The context of the position is with respect managing Jira to the needs of IT project In this challenging and multicultural environment, Jira Development engineer to join our transversal team
- Customizing Atlassian Jira (v7.13+) including: Adding custom fields, defining field configurations and schemes, building custom workflows including use of conditions, validators, post-functions, building custom screens, screen schemes, customizing access using permission schemes, groups, roles.
- Jira Administration, understanding of Jira workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Experience with Jira automation, subscriptions, notification schemes.
- Experience with third-party add-ons, especially: Adaptavist ScriptRunner for Jira and eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira.
- Experience with Jira plug-in development and the Atlassian Plugin SDK (v7.13+).
- Work with Jira REST API and how to consume API of other tools (eg SPLUNK) for integration and data flow.
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and webservice usage (RPC, REST, SOAP); including Jira REST API.
- Experience with creating content and managing permission in Atlassian Confluence and MS Sharepoint a plus.
- Jira/Confluence plugin development – good to have.
- Translate user requirements into useful, valued solutions.
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires atleast 1-4 years of development experience in Jira with
- Jira Administration, Understanding of Jira workflows,
- Experience with third-party add-ons,
- Jira plug-in development and the Atlassian Plugin SDK
- Jira/Confluence plugin development Responsibility: 1 Jira Administration, Understanding of Jira workflows, 2 Experience with third-party add-ons, 3 Jira plug-in development and the Atlassian Plugin SDK 4 Jira/Confluence plugin development Notice