The developer will work on new projects and provide L3 support on existing applications. Knowledge of banking is a plus.
Role and responsibilities
- Back-end development of J2ee/Spring applications.
- Front-end development.
- Quality, Unit, Integration tests (Test & Business Driven Development is preferred)
- Assist test team in performance & endurance testing.
- Write technical specifications.
- Propose technical solutions and improvements proactively, based on pros and cons after analysis of the various options.
- Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams following the processes and tools of the bank.
- Contribute to key and strategic projects.
- 7+ years of experience in development, preferably in banking
- Proficient with Java, Spring framework (core, boot, AOP, MVC...), Java 8+, ORM (JPA/Spring-data), logging (log4j)
- Proficient with REST API architectures (Spring Rest controller, Swagger specifications...)
- Proficient with testing (Mockito, Jmeter, Postman...)
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with Docker or Kafka is a plus
- Experience working with Agile Scrum
- Degree holder