Our client, a massive agri-business operation and supply chain giant, with 20k+ employees, have a long standing fund management arm in building the Quantitative Trading Strategies (Quant Fund) and Agri fundamental trading Strategies (Fundamental Fund). The quant fund team manages all major asset classes (equities, fixed income, commodities, currencies).
We are looking to hire a software developer to support our ambitious growth plans.
- Work closely with the business e.g. Traders, Quants and technology teams and assist in the gathering of business requirements.
- Design solutions, implement them, and provide post implementation support.
- Work in an Agile and Scrum methodology: TDD, Test Driven Development, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration Automated Deployment, Pair/Peer reviews.
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field.
- Experience doing Test-Driven Development, functional testing and continuous integration.
- Tech stack: relevant Java, Fix, Python experience.
- Hands on usage of FIX and FIX engines is mandatory.
- Python experience preferred. Experience in other OO languages be acceptable.
- Experience with relational database, preferred Postgres.
- Experience with Financial Industry experience particularly in OMS(order management system) will be advantageous