Java Technical Lead
Strong experience as an architect for defining development architecture integration architecture. Fully knowledgeable in Spring boot Rest API Unix/Linux Operating System Version Control (Devops Tools Aldon) and Application Server (JBOSS & WebLogic).
Roles & Responsibilities
Drive and lead the team for management of one or more application portfolios WITH the objective of timely restoration of services and fulfilment of business requests thereby meeting service level commitments and continuous service improvement in the portfolio managed WITHIN THE LIMITS OF pre-defined corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer
- Participate and provide inputs for release planning
- Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio
- Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data
- Responsible for end-to-end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery including daily connect calls
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records performing timely RCAs creating knowledge articles maintaining application documentation etc.)
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations
- Conduct periodic data analysis perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations Report the findings to the Service Manager Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
12+ years of experience in Java technology and minimum 4-5 years of experience as a java architect
Must Have Skills
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
- Spring MVC
- Spring Core
- ANSI SQL
- Java Server Pages