Java Software Engineer, Core Technology, Associate
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or above
• Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Minimum 8 years of hands on experience in Java, Spring, React or Angular JS
• Knowledge of modern architectures based on micro services, REST APIs, and event-based architecture will be key.
• Experience with middleware/messaging technologies such as MQ, JMS, Kafka, etc.
• Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery is expected.
• Exposure to AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture