Java Software Engineer
Our client is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
Our Software Engineers are involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm's service offering. As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related field or role
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), C++, Python (nice to have).
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specialising in e-Trading / High Frequency Trading / Derivatives Trading support.
- Self-starter, and with excellent communication skills
For more information you can email Jon Cloak
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 524371
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Aa3ZTt/java-software-engineer-itcommunications-sinappore-singapore-14553565 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544