Java Services/Core Java Developer
- Develop and design RESTful microservices and APIs
- Be well versed in Java, spring boot and similar API's used for services oriented development
- Have experience in developing solutions using doc-based databases such as MongoDB
- Develop functional database modes for either a DOC or a RDBMS style database.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are consciously considered in solutions
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architecture and products
- High caliber expertise in Java
- Expertise in Angular/React is a plus!
- Hands on experience on Spring, Spring boot, containerization.
- Knowledge of microservices (service discovery, API gateway, config server) will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with databases like Oracle and MongoDB & with very clear RDMS concepts
- Desirable Skills:
- Java unit testing using Junits, Mockito, TestNG
- Experience on Hibernate, JPA is a plus
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Team city is a plus
Job Family Group:
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably from a top tier financial services company
- For capable candidates 5+ year experience is not a hurdle
- Candidates with strong backgrounds & experiences in non-financial services domain are welcome.
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting