Java Full Stack Developer, Singapore
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA/BE/B Tech degree
- Minimum 6 years of relevant development experience on medium to large scale software projects
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum framework, rules and practices/ceremonies, User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Agile Ceremonies.
- Must have following technical skills :
- Strong in Java, Spring Framework
- Knowledge of React JS, Typescript or Angular (latest version) .
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), exposure to Cucumber.
- Understanding of Testing frameworks ( JUnit and mocking techniques)
- Exposure to Selenium (or similar tool) for Automatic UI testing.
- Apache Tomcat or equivalent application containers.
- Development tools such IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Bitbucket/Git.
- Must have following soft skills :
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research, learn and resolve issues independently.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proactively identify and communicate issues.
- Have ability to work effectively with teams having diverse work cultures & skill sets.
- Preferred skills:
- Exposure to Microservice architecture and cloud computing and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Exposure to compliance functions (AML or Fraud Investigation is a plus)
- Experience working with onshore/offshore teams
- Exposure to RDMS (Oracle SQL).
- Exposure to Kafka, User Analytics (using ELK or similar)