Java Fresh Graduates
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
We @Capgemini Singapore are looking to recruit a number of Fresh Graduates. We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in Java Development. These roles represent a unique opportunity for Junior Developer to gain further exposure to learn Advance Development/Programming Skills and work with some of the top Banking, Capital Markets and or Insurance institutions.
- To analyse user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- To develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development life cycle; ; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- To integrate applications by designing database and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- To create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- To complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- To develop comprehensive documentation and assistance tools.
- To update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Be a contributor to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable project-level assets.
- Should have atleast 0-3 years experience in any of following areas:
- Good experience or Understanding with Core Java and/or Web/UI Technologies (HTML, CSS, JQuery, Dojo, AJAX, Web Services REST/SOAP) and/or Web/UI Frameworks (Struts 2, Apache Tiles, Spring, Hibernate)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML skills are essential
- Ability to develop sensible, simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns and when to apply them
- Commercial awareness, including ability to recognise commercial and technical risk
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to deliver innovative, but realistic solutions to complex client problems
- Bachelor Degree with CGPA of 3.5+ out 5
Looking for Singaporeans only.