Java Developer (Min 1 Year Exp)
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Participates as a member of the development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web- site Development).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Possess 1 to 4 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate Enterprise framework.
- Experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects.
- Experience in Agile Development environments.
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.